Composite Dental Fillings
If your teeth have chips or fractures, our dentist can restore the tooth with dental fillings. he uses composite dental fillings to restore your tooth and give you a natural look. Call Green Tree Dental today at 503-842-6666 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Benjamin Zike and learn more about composite dental fillings in Tillamook, Oregon.
Traditionally, dental fillings have been made of silver amalgam. However, our dental office makes use of composite, or tooth-colored, filling material. Our dentist and team use composite filling materials in order to provide you with a more natural-looking result and to promote better long-term oral health. There are many benefits to composite fillings, including:
- Material that bonds to your tooth to provide more support for the tooth’s structural integrity
- Reduced risk of the treated tooth breaking or fracturing in the future
- Insulation from temperature changes caused by foods and beverages
- Better seals around the edges of the damaged area, increasing the tooth’s resistance to decay and leaks
- The ability to correct cavities that are too small for amalgam fillings to repair
- Fillings that can be repaired and replaced without being removed from the tooth
When you receive a composite dental filling, our dentist will carefully select a filling that matches your natural tooth color to give you a more beautiful and healthier-looking smile. Fillings can usually be placed in a single appointment. We most often use composite dental fillings unless circumstances dictate the use of a more suitable material.
For more information about composite dental fillings and to make an appointment with our dentist, contact our office today.
We are proud to offer dentistry for the whole family so we can improve and maintain your smile for a lifetime.
We perform painless, comfortable tooth extractions to prevent damage from infection and decay. Call today to learn more.
We practice preventive care to prevent disease and infection before it starts and can cause damage. Call today to learn more.
If you have experienced dental trauma, call our office today to schedule an emergency appointment so our dentist can repair the damage.
Get in Touch
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We want to hear from you and learn more about what you thought of our service! Call today to speak with our team and schedule an appointment with us!
- 1103 3rd Street, Tillamook, OR 97141